To expand our team, we are looking for a Cloud architect in the region of Hengelo. As a Cloud architect you will work in multidisciplinary Agile teams and work on developing and testing infrastructure platforms for several systems. You are responsible for:
- Infrastructure architecture
- Network-/Software architecture
- Taking the transition to the cloud to the next level
Powered by its engineers, Altran stands at the base of the development of the products and services of tomorrow. Our colleagues have a broad interest and expertise in the field of software development, operating systems, tools and methods.
- You have at least three years of experience in architecture
- You have a solid background in modern virtualization methods and tooling
- You have gathered your knowledge at (applied) university and received a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or a comparable field
- You are and enthusiastic and professional team player. You know how to communicate effectively, inspire collaboration and you feel responsible for team success
- You are able to interpret complex information/requirements and convert it into a meaningful design, spanning multiple abstraction layers
- You are able to explain and substantiate your ideas to customers, colleagues and the rest of the organization on technical, commercial and financial levels
- You’re familiar with Linux, cyber security, cloud computing and DevOps.
- Already having knowledge of cloud infrastructures (e.g. Kubernetes, Docker) would be greatly appreciated
- You are eager to learn, not afraid to take the initiative and able to feel comfortable in different environments
- You are able to communicate in English effectively, both verbally and written.
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- A variable bonus plan.
- A lease car or mobility budget.
- Flexible secondary conditions.
- Extensive internal training programs.
- An InnovationLAB, completely facilitated by Altran, where you can work on your own creations, alone or together with colleagues with the same interests.
- A yearly personal innovation budget.
Bedrijfsprofiel Altran Netherlands
Altran is the global leader in R&D and engineering consulting. In more than 20 countries we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. Innovation is our guiding principle, with which we lead in a world where change is a constant factor. In The Netherlands we bring the most complex and innovative projects of our customers to life too. More than 800 consultants use their expertise every day to improve the performance of our customers. We can proudly say that we are the go-to partner in the field of technical innovation and process improvement.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7554 RR HENGELO