Main tasks/skills (dependent on study)
- Nurse (BIG registration)
- performing study-specific tasks according to protocol
- administering drugs
- blood sampling (independently), experience with centrifugation
- Basic Life Support/ up-to- date resuscitation training
- collecting study data
- communicating with researcher and patients
- written and spoken command of Dutch and English
- willing to see patient at research institute
- preferably some experience in clinical research
- preferably trained in ICH-GCP
- available (flexibly) at short notice
- preferably in possession of a car and driving license B
Bedrijfsprofiel Clinical Trial Service BV
CTS’s Research Nurses understand that a study patient requires a slightly different approach than an ordinary patient. The patient’s safety and protection are of the utmost importance. The Research Nurses will report any side effect in accordance with the protocol’s requirements.
The Research Nurses have knowledge of the informed consent procedure in clinical studies and will inform the researcher immediately if a patient has questions or doubts about the trial. They will also no longer perform study-specific actions after a patient has withdrawn his consent.
The Research Nurses are trained in ICH-GCP. Improvements to study-specific documents will therefore be made according to ICH-GCP.
The Research Nurses perform tasks of a clinical study delegated by the researcher inaccordance with the protocol by means of Standard Operating Procedures and/or work regulations, safeguarding the quality of the collected study data. Digressions from protocolwill immediately be reported to the researcher
CTS Research Nurses can be deployed flexibly, are experienced BIG-registered nurses and have a good written and spoken command of Dutch and English. They maintain good relationships with patients and the research centre.
Our Research Nurses Site Care work in a hospital or research institute on a specific project.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of CTS. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!