The role: This is a unique and exciting, broad business role providing top-notch legal advice to our global business. You will be working closely with the Head of Legal to transform our Legal / PMO dept. with business knowledge to a business dept. with Legal / PMO knowledge.
What are your challenges?
- You will not know all the answers, however you will be resourceful, know where to get the answer from, use your analytical skills, to be able to put together high level business proposals and present them in a confident manner to senior staff.
- You will focus on speeding up the key business processes and our continuous efforts to de-risk the way we do business. To speed up the process, you will need to be involved as a business partner in an early stage, when the commercial negotiations with a customer start, when the strategic discussions about a potential channel partner start etc. This means building a strong resourceful business network and presumes a project type of approach.
- You will need to obtain a deep understanding of our complex business and company structures, to not only speed up the process but also be able to provide tailor made practical advice in a timely matter.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
- A Master's degree in law or equivalent qualification
- Significant industry and/or law firm experience (5-10 years).
- Ability to quickly understand business needs and to anticipate potential issues and provide recommendations for risk management.
- Attention to detail is paramount as is the ability to find a workable solution to the many challenges we face.
- Strong analytical ability; you are able to provide quick & sharp business advice.
- Experienced in working in an international, highly regulated environment.
- Demonstrable broad experience with software related contracts / projects is required.
- You are collaborative, highly proactive & assertive, commitment to excellence.
- You have a strong commercial awareness.
- Fluent command of Dutch and English.
- Flexible - must be willing to travel and work in many different jurisdictions.
Great to have?
- Additional third language (i.e., French, Spanish etc.)
- Your career will take off with the ‘New Hire Training’. We continue to stimulate our employees in improving their skills, knowledge and performance by in-house, on-the-job training, and external trainings. We value entrepreneurship and commitment by offering real career possibilities.
- You become part of a growing company where you can shape the future of our work processes.
Bedrijfsprofiel Malvern PANalytical
OrganisatieomschijvingWe create superior, customer-focused solutions and services which deliver tangible economic impact through chemical, physical and structural analysis of materials. Underpinned by extensive industry knowledge and technical and applications expertise, Malvern Panalytical instruments help users better understand a wide variety of materials, from proteins and polymers to metals and building materials.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Malvern Panalytical. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!