As a Business Developer, you are responsible for the international sales of Xsens’ motion capture products for the Human Motion Measurement market in EMEA. In your day-to-day work, you will encounter highly interesting applications in biomechanical research, ergonomics, rehabilitation and sport science. Your customers will typically be universities, research institutes and large companies.
In this role you will be an agent for professional sales with a strong focus on results and you will partner with our Sales Support, Marketing and Operations teams to be the driving force behind the growth of our HMM customer base and revenues in EMEA.
- Responsible for the direct and indirect sales process, aiming at exceeding sales targets
- Follow up leads and generate new business
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with existing customers and partners
- Responsible for working with the sales & marketing team to identify, interest and onboard new clients and developing existing client relationships
- Submit short and long-range sales plans, prepare sales strategies utilizing available marketing programs
- Help customers through in-person meetings, email, calls, online presentations and screen-share
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Responsible for keeping clients satisfied and delivering exceptional client service on a day-to-day basis
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations
- Monitor and analyze customer’s usage of our products and provide input for product development
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams as Sales Support, Marketing and Product Management
- Ensure sufficient, accurate documentation and customer/contract information is recorded in Salesforce.com
- Forecast and track sales metrics
The right candidate will have extensive experience and a strong track record in international business to business sales, while having a strong affinity in human motion measurement by experience or by education.
Written and verbal communication skills and fluent English are a must, as is IT literacy. This position requires a highly motivated, self-starting sales professional with technical acumen, who is focused on results and can interface and communicate effectively at all levels. Also we are looking for a professional with:
- Master’s degree in Biomechanical, Movement Science, Applied Ergonomics or Human Factors
- Min. 3 years of experience and proven success in international B2B sales in a (high) tech environment
- Proven sales record
- Sales and customer service skills
- Analytical, written and oral communication and presentation skills
- The ability to plan and execute on a tight schedule
- Pro-active work attitude to solve problems and looks for opportunities to take on more responsibility
- Knowledge, understanding and experience with respect to modern CRM tools (Salesforce.com)
- Customer centric with a strong focus on results
- Well organized, disciplined and professional funnel management
- Ability to travel in assigned region up to 30% of time
We offer you a position in an innovative, ambitious and international company. Our team can be characterized as spontaneous and driven, with a passion for technology and a multicultural and multi-disciplinary environment. The informal culture allows for personal input, growth and development.
Xsens in Enschede is close to the University of Twente, part of a high-tech hub in Europe.
Bedrijfsprofiel Xsens Technologies B.V.
Via onderstaande sollicitatie button kom je terecht op de site van Xsens in Twente. Mocht de vacaturelink niet meer werken, dan is de vacature verlopen en kun je niet meer solliciteren. Wij proberen uiteraard ons vacaturebestand zo actueel mogelijk te houden. Wil je ons daarmee helpen en ons een bericht sturen als een link niet meer werkt?
Wil je op de hoogte blijven van andere interessante vacatures in Twente? Schrijf je dan in hier in!