- Managing the project on progress, time, finance, quality and process.
- Organizing and reporting on internal and external progress meetings.
- Scheduling project phases, milestone and budget phases.
- Analyze the project and decide whether to make (partial) products our self, or buy (partial) products.
- Managing and report on project specific tasks, documents and technical reviews in the project management information system.
- Signal new (project) possibilities to resolve customers' problems.
- Signal and managing more and less work defined by customer.
- Prevent and resolve project conflicts
- Report and evaluate projects in the Project board and PMO group.
- Maintain market knowledge for the ASIC and board development industries.
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent organizing and leadership skills, you are a self-motivated professional and capable of motivating a highly skilled team of professionals. You are efficient, resistant to pressure (time as well as social). You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and maintains the overall view of the project. You show initiative and take ownership on the project issues to solve.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3 To 5 years of experience in Electrical Engineering, preferably experience in (RF)IC design.
- Preferably Prince 2 certificate.
- Knowledge of the IC-development or related product development industries.
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English and German is a pre.
- Experienced in MS Office and MS-projects
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Bruco Integrated Circuits B.V.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- Eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- Tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- Automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
7623CS BORNE 074 - 2406 600