- Aid and subsequently taking the lead in executing the project on your own.
- Monitor project results and taking appropriate action.
- Internal and external communication, chairing meetings, minutes and follow-up.
- Discovering, processing and understanding pilot test results, provide feedback and your own ideas.
- Participate / assist in current projects and new EC proposals.
- Freedom to develop your own creative sustainable ideas with international
- collaborators within projects.
- You can identify yourself in our core values: sustainability, enterprising, and perseverance.
- Fluency in English (C1 level minimum) and one second language; multilingual is welcomed
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt
- Good writing and presentation skills
- We strive for diversity and a gender balance. In case of candidates having equal experience and competences, the preference will be for a female candidate.
For those with limited EU or R&D project management experience – coaching and training on the job will be provided by our senior staff.
- A stimulating environment working with the best European innovators, researchers and businesses.
- Your financial compensation depends on level of education and years of experience.
- Employment contract can vary from flex-time (>50%) or full-time.
- Contract is of temporary basis with outlook for a fixed contract.
- Our company is an expat sponsor meaning anyone outside the European Union can apply.
BlueXPRT is a small company located in the Netherlands and headquartered in the Eastern city of Enschede. The company started in 2018 with a focus on developing innovative approaches to battle against issues plaguing the world of today, such as climate change or plastic pollution. BlueXPRT achieves this by using its networks to build consortia and team-up with inventors. We are innovative, yet practical and we manage the administrative duties to ultimately acquire funding via various EU- based funding programmes. We then take responsibility and aid the large consortia of international renown institutes and industries to reach project goals.
Background on current project(s):
Starting at 1st of September BlueXPRT will be heading the LIFE EU project, titled “CarbonGreen”. The project aims at upcycling various waste streams into high value products. Among the waste streams targeted is the ever-increasing composite waste stream from end-of-life wind-blades and the automotive industry. Currently, there is no suitable recycling route for composites. We have set out to change that in our project. The project includes the whole value chain with partners from Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands and Germany. Participating are renown wind energy companies. With our partners we intend to realize the solution within the three-year period and bring the solution to market.
BlueXPRT is currently also involved in the EU-funded project titled “In-No-Plastic”. This project started in October 2020 with BlueXPRT being the acting project manager, supporting SINTEF from Norway. The project is centred on creating tech-savvy and socially designated plastic clean-up strategies to gather nano-, micro- and macro-plastics. The clean-ups are aimed at wonderful beaches, as well as large industrial complexes. Furthermore, the aim is to ultimately investigate circular approaches to close the loop on plastic with a desirable business case.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of BlueXPRT. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!