At BiZZdesign, we are constantly working towards the best solutions for our clients. To keep our standards high, we are always on the hunt for (junior) Front-end Developers that are willing to join one of our two multi-disciplinary and self-organizing Agile teams.
Our teams work closely with our Product Owner to realize new and exciting features in our core product – BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio. As a BiZZdesign employee, your working hours are flexible and you can work from home if you like. We enjoy spending time together outside of work, for instance at the local bar ‘De Pimpelaar’ for the weekly pub quiz (we repeat the pub quiz questions during the Thursday lunch break, so don’t be afraid to miss out!) or during various company outings.
As BiZZdesign has grown a lot over the years, we are not a traditional company with outlined procedures. This means there are a lot of possibilities open to you. We are very open to your input on how we can become better in what we do and how we can improve the way we work. We like to hear how we can become a better employer for you.
Many of our employees have grown into different roles over the years, which shows we highly value personal development.
- Work closely with your agile multi-disciplinary team to co-create new functionality and maintain BiZZdesign Enterprise Studio (focus on the front-end)
- Design and implement the user interface
- Keep up to date with the latest techniques regarding front-end software development
- Provide input on how we can improve our procedures.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree (IT related)
- Entry-level/Medior or Senior level candidate
- Fluent in the English language and preferably some knowledge of Dutch (willingness to learn).
- Problem-solving mentality
- Team player
- You enjoy managing your own time
- A challenging position in a growing, innovative company
- An open and informal software team with a passion for our product
- The ability to make a change and provide input on strategic level
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!