As senior IC design lead engineer you will be leading and guiding our IC development team in the development of our current and future IC's, all from a technical perspective. It will involve all phases in the IC development cycle: from customer requirements to production and final relase of the product.
Skills and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have:
- Background in either analog- or digital IC design with a minumum of 15 yrs experience
- Expertise of IC processes and physical semiconductor effects such as ESD and latch-up
- Experience with physical IC design and floorplanning
- Experience in IC verification & validation
- Experience with IC qualification and reliability
- Experience with IC production testing
Any audio knowledge or affinity is highly appreciated!
Besides the technical qualifications you should have the following skills:
- strong communication and leadership skills to be able to communicate and roll-out your your IC development knowlede across the team
- a startup mentality: can do, will do
- good teamplayer and able to work in a small team
As a start-up we are always on the lookout for new talent and often have specific openings to help us push boundaries and tackle problems that seem impossible. From low-latency ADCs and supreme control loop filters to embedded DSP cores, we really do cover the whole analog and digital domain.
Working on these highly innovative solutions you work with leading audio manufacturers all around the world. With us, you will be able to participate in developing the audio industry, have direct contacts with customers and a high degree of responsibility towards the development of new audio solutions.
We provide a dynamic, challenging and fun working environment, where there is support and encouragement for self-employment and personal growth.
If you think you are the ideal fit for any of the openings below, or believe you would be a perfect member of the Axign team then send us your application letter together with your résumé (CV).
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Axign. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!