- You will develop your own research domain within the current focus of our group, preferably related to big data techniques;
- You have the ambition to build a high-profile research line that gives you international recognition;
- You will acquire your own funding;
- You will contribute to the educational bachelor programs in the faculty of BMS in close collaboration with your colleagues in the department.
Are you up for the challenge to improve the world with your research as well as teaching the behavioural scientists of tomorrow?
- You hold a PhD;
- You are up to date with new developments in research methodology and data analysis;
- You are keen on developing new tools for teaching young students in new ways.
- You have a good publication and presentation track record;
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills;
- You have a passion for, and experience with, teaching at multiple levels;
- If you have experience in acquiring grants, this will strengthen your application.
You will be appointed for two years, with the prospect of a permanent position after a positive evaluation. The university offers a dynamic ecosystem with enthusiastic colleagues in which internationalization is an important part of the strategic agenda.
- Starting salary between € 3.637,- to € 5.656,- gross per month based on your experience;
- A holiday allowance of 8% of the gross annual salary and a year-end bonus of 8.3%;
- A solid pension scheme;
- Possibilities to save up holidays for sabbatical leave;
- Minimum of 41 holidays in case of full-time employment;
- Professional and personal development programs;
- Ongoing professional development, including facilities in obtaining a teaching Qualification;
- A stimulating and collaborative environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Universiteit Twente
The University of Twente. We stand for life sciences and technology. High tech and human touch. Education and research that matter. New technology which leads change, innovation and progress in society. The University of Twente is the only campus university of the Netherlands; divided over five faculties we provide more than fifty educational programmes. We have a strong focus on personal development and talented researchers are given scope for carrying out groundbreaking research.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. Because of our diversity values we do particularly support women to apply.
Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences
The Faculty of Behavioural, Management and Social sciences (BMS) strives to play a pivotal role in understanding, co-engineering and evaluating innovation in society. Innovation is driven by advances in technology. Through 'social engineering' these technological advances are embedded in society befitting human needs and behaviour, within proper public and private management and business structures. For this the faculty of BMS upholds high quality disciplinary knowledge in psychology, business administration, public administration, communication science, philosophy, educational science and health sciences. All with a focus on the challenges in society. Research is strongly connected to our institutes: Mesa+ Institute, TechMed Centra and Digital Society Institute.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the University of Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!