ANT Neuro is looking for a motivated Junior Hardware Engineer for the office in Enschede in the Netherlands. He/she will join a highly-qualified international and multi-disciplinary development team, with base in Berlin, Germany (eemagine), where the development, production and support of ANT products is coordinated and carried out by eemagine, a sister company of ANT Neuro.
The Junior Hardware Engineer will make part of the ambitious development team, always striving to outperform the standards of clinical markets and continue delivering our customers with cutting-edge technology that perfectly match their needs. By working in a team of experts in more than 6 different disciplines, he/she will be immersed in a wealth of knowledge, to learn from and contribute to. The group of engineers in Enschede reports directly to eemagine.
The group of engineers in Enschede reports directly to eemagine. Responsibilities:
- Design, documentation, implementation/fabrication, test, improvement and production of hardware and embedded software components with focus on small form factor mobile wireless EEG and general biosignal recording as well as neuro-navigation medical systems.
- Deliver continuous feedback for improvements of internal development processes (lean, high quality).
- Stay curious and follow latest trends in hardware and embedded software development, especially related to bio-signal acquisition, USB3, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, FPGAs, MCs.
- Graduated electrical or electronics engineer (bachelor or master);
- Work experience not required;
- Experience with design, implementation, and testing of analogue and digital circuits;
- Highly motivated;
- Willing to strive proactively for the optimal solution of a given problem, under given constraints;
- Well organized and structured;
- Team oriented open minded, forgiving and friendly;
- Has fun to work with technology.
Bedrijfsprofiel ANT Neuro
ANT Neuro is a Dutch corporation specialized in marketing and sales of medical and research applications. It markets software and equipment for the study of human brain signals, focusing on products with a high impact of innovation and technology. The company was established in 1997, as a spin-off company of The University of Twente, Enschede. It now has offices located in Enschede, Netherlands; Berlin, Germany; and Madison, WI, USA.
While marketing and sales are done in the Netherlands, ANT’s sister company eemagine GmbH takes care of the development, production and support of all ANT projects and a few key accounts. eemagine is also an established organization for OEM development projects for third parties situated worldwide. The combination of the entities forms fertile grounds for innovation, remarkable product developments and collaborations, all under the umbrella of the neuromotion group (www.neuromotion.com).
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!