Your responsibilities can include:
- Develop our ReadID SDK for Android, both MRZ and NFC functionalities
- Expert Java developer
- Contribute to our API documentation and automated testing
- Help developers working for our customers to best use the ReadID API.
- Develop demo apps to demonstrate ReadID to potential customers
- Develop for the public ReadID demo app for the App Store
- Develop for our ready-to-use / white-label apps
- Contribute to Proof of Concept apps for our ReadID customers
- Work with technology partners that have supplementary products, such as facial recognition
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID
- Work with and for customers from all over the world
You can combine Android development with iOS or server-side development if you like.
Is innovation in your DNA? Do you love tinkering with the latest mobile technologies, and do you understand that security is very important? Do you want more than developing yet another app? Then we are looking for you!
- Experience developing native Android apps
- A university (MSc) or applied university/college (HBO/BSc) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Security or similar
- You speak English, and preferably Dutch as wellA solid mobile development background, especially Android but if you have an
- iOS background, or both, then we welcome your application as well
- You are security minded
- Experience with cross-platform frameworks such Cordova, Xamarin or React Native are appreciated, since our customers sometimes use these
- Experience with Renderscript or Kotlin is appreciated
- Experience with UX design is appreciate
The position is open to senior, medior, as well as junior candidates
InnoValor is a research-based consultancy and software company. We develop the award-winning and patented mobile identity verification software technology ReadID. ReadID leverages the NFC capability of smartphones to read and verify the RFIP chips that passports and other government-issued identity documents have. ReadID is the first and leading technology worldwide to do this. We have prominent customers including banks (ING, Rabobank, Norwegian DNB bank, de Volksbank), police (including Dutch police) and other governmental organizations (UK Home Office, Dutch CBR). We are looking for colleagues to extend and explore ReadID, contributing to fight identity fraud!
We started InnoValor five-year ago and are a privately-owned scale-up, growing fast. Our main office is in Enschede (Netherlands) and we have a location in Amersfoort. We are ISO27001 certified. Besides our product ReadID, we give advice in the area of digital innovation, focusing on digital agility and digital trust. The strongest growth is in the area of ReadID. We are looking for future colleagues with a software, cybersecurity or related technology background, as well as colleagues that can bridge technology and business.
What is ReadID?
ReadID consists of two parts: ReadID MRZ and ReadID NFC. ReadID MRZ makes it possible to scan the so-called Machine Readable Zone of ePassports and similar using our own machine learning-based Optical Character Recognition technology.
ReadID NFC verifies the authenticity of passports and similar identity documents by reading the RFID chip embedded in these documents using the NFC capability of common Android and iOS smartphones. ReadID can be used in face2face use cases, e.g., by police officers in the street, or online, e.g., for mobile consumer onboarding for banks. ReadID is integrated by our customers in their own apps and backend systems using APIs.
ReadID is available in two versions: client-only and SaaS. Both versions include the ReadID SDK: client-side libraries with an API that enables our customers to build their own app. We host ReadID SaaS as public cloud (primarily AWS). We have a ready-to-use version of ReadID as well, called ReadID Ready, for customers that do not want to develop their own apps. We are strong believers in automation, automated testing, continuous integration and DevOps, and use state-of-the-art technologies for this.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Innovalor in Twente. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!