- Translate and combine system requirement into Analog IC block or subsystem specifications
- Convert specifications into Analog IC solutions which are fit for purpose: optimal regarding key indicators such performance, area and cost
- Perform the actual design and simulations of Analog IC circuits using state-of-the-art EDA tools like Cadence
- Review Analog IC designs, evaluations, characterization and test results
- Documentation of all Analog IC design related issues and contribute to datasheets, architectural specifications and development plans
- Schedule and take ownership of tasks and proactively report progress to project leaders
- Contribute to feasibility studies, compare competitor solutions and proactively share knowledge and best practices with your Analog Design team
You are highly motivated, responsible and a team player. Besides having excellent problem-solving and analytical skills, you are a self-motivated, efficient professional and you like to help extending our organization for further growth. You understand customer, both internal and external, needs and take ownership.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electronics
- 3+ years of experience in Analog IC design
- A thorough understanding of semiconductor physics and various IC processes
- Knowledge of industry leading EDA tools from Cadence, Mentor or Synopsys
- Good communication skills, in both Dutch and English. German is also preferred.
- Experienced in MS Office
Joining our teams means working in a professional work environment. We offer you an attractive wage package with several extra benefits. In addition we offer you the opportunity to develop technical skills and learn additional skills on the job. Be part of the next generation of innovative IC developers and a flexible and pleasant work environment.
Bedrijfsprofiel Bruco Integrated Circuits B.V.
Bruco Integrated Circuits is a fab-less IC design center, creating ground breaking solutions for our world leading customers. We are a flexible company with short lines of communication. Our analogue, RF and mixed-signal application specific integrated circuits (ASICs) are used in a broad range of applications: communications, MEMS, automotive and industrial.
We have created ASICs like
- eight-input phased-array satellite RF front-ends and the accompanying antenna board
- tile drivers for 11 million MEMS mirrors on a single 4×2cm die
- LED driver ASICs able to dim to very low light levels and which are wirelessly controllable
- automotive IC’s like body controllers, CAN bus transceivers and alternator voltage regulators
These ASICs are examples of our diverse projects requiring the best of our highly skilled experts; not only of their technical abilities but also of their flexibility, cooperation and communication. Our project teams consist of a mix of system, RF, analogue, digital and application engineers. You will find a high degree of freedom and flexibility within your project team in which everyone is respected for their skill, work and responsibilities.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
7623CS BORNE 074 - 2406 600