About the Applications Lab Consultant position
In this role you will establish and maintain a deep understanding of how the entire portfolio of Ambrell products are developed, deployed, and supported. The key responsibilities of the role are:
- Support sales personnel by evaluating customer needs and problems
- Identify solutions and develop sales proposals.
- Provide expert knowledge in Ambrell products, induction heating, thermal-processing, and the integration of Ambrell systems.
- Make necessary engineering calculations to support product selection/recommendations.
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with the Product Development and Manufacturing teams to improve processes and technological solutions.
- Support deployment and maintenance of our applications.
- Interpret and understand specifications, test plans, materials, power generation and induction heating.
- Analyze data and troubleshoot product implementation and application issues.
- Design and build induction heating coils for trials conducted by yourself in the laboratory.
- Write lab reports and provide documentation of projects.
- Completed study in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering - Bachelor degree preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Additional foreign languages preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Support Ambrell operations globally
- Willingness to travel (will not exceed 40% of time)
- Collaborate with global team, customers, distributors and suppliers
- Ability to be highly responsive both internally and externally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Package
Ambrell Corporation, an inTEST Company, is a global leader in the induction heating market. We are renowned for our application and engineering expertise. Exceptional product quality and outstanding service and support are at the core of our commitment to provide the best customer experience in the industry. Founded in 1986, Ambrell has expanded our global reach through an extensive OEM and distribution network and today we have more than 15,000 systems installed in over 50 countries.
We are headquartered in the United States with operations in The Netherlands and the United Kingdom. Ambrell offers a warm, engaging, people-oriented culture. We invest in programs and internal activities that provide job fulfillment and career growth for our employees. We also invest continuously in processes designed to deliver a world-class level of customer satisfaction.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!
7556 BS HENGELO 088 - 0150 100