The goal of our Aftersales Assistant is to keep current restaurants on the platform and to ensure high retention levels. One of their main responsibilities is to handle restaurant retrievals.
Next to keeping restaurants on the Takeaway.com platform, the Aftersales Assistant is THE go to person when the owner of a restaurant changes. Contacting the new owner, convincing him/her to work with us, gathering the full contract information and closing the old contract are part of the work with the customers.
- Keep restaurant partners on the platform, increase retention and decrease cancellation rate
- Deal with owner changes - organize and execute all owner changes, so that the restaurants can go online again as quickly as possible
- Managing cancellation requests with the aim to keep restaurants satisfied and online
- Work closely with the team and other departments for excellent results
- Reporting of sales performance and communication via our CRM system
- Support in occasional projects
- Monitoring of and feedback on competition’s activity
- Relevant education & work experience, preferably in sales, customer services or after sales
- Perfect communication skills in Dutch and very good in English
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Positive attitude and persistence, able to solve issues or complaints whilst providing the best service
- You find pleasure in building excellent relationships whereby patience and understanding is key
- Can work individually as well in a team and you are a relevant link between different departments
- Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal team atmosphere
- A challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
- Awesome company events (e.g. summer party and yearly skiing trip)
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fast-growing, international eCommerce company
- A dynamic work environment with a culture that is open, innovative and performance-orientated
Bedrijfsprofiel Takeaway.com Central Core B.V.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of Takeaway. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!