7511 JX Enschede
We are working with ten cities across Europe, including Enschede. The aim of the research is to understand how creative economies work, and how they can be supported to be inclusive and sustainable in the future. Topics include:
- Business models in the creative economy
- Higher education, skills and (in)equality in creative work
- Cultural participation
- Supporting inclusive and sustainable creative economies
We will be doing research in Enschede over the coming months, and to begin this we are holding two community forums. The purpose of these events is to bring together a wide range of people and explore issues including:
- What does Enschede’s creative economy consist of?
- What is going well?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the sector and the city?
- What would help the sector and the communities involved?
Enschede Workshop 2 - Friday 11th October 2019: 9.00 – 13.00
9.00 – 9.15: Registration &Coffee
9.15 – 9.30: Welcome & overview
9.30 – 10.45: What does Enschede’s creative economy consist of?
10.45 – 11.00: Coffee
11.00 – 12.15: What is going well? What are the challenges, and what would help?
12.15 – 13.00: Closing discussion & next steps
13.00 – 13.30: Light lunch is provided