Keep informed about the latest vacancies?
Become a member of Twente.com and receive via e-mail a job alert. Fill in your profile and receive vacancies of your interest.
LABORIE Medical Technologies seeks a PCB Designer with hardware engineering skills to join our talented team of developers. If you have a passion for innovation and you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the world of healthcare, please read on to learn more about our rapidly growing company and the life-changing work we do.
As a PCB Designer, your main focus will be on PCB design. Modifications in the actual design will also be part of your job. You will be responsible for selecting components and making preparations for the production of PCB’s. You contribute to solutions to provide better diagnostics and treatment outcomes to patients worldwide.
- Component engineering.
- Creating and maintaining the Bill Of Material.
- Creation of design documentation.
- Collaborate with colleagues from various disciplines (Hardware, Software, Mechanics and Verification, Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Production).
- Supporting the transfer from development to productions.
- Documenting all work and test reports according the applicable processes.
- Assisting the hardware team in reviewing and releasing design documents.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma or degree in Electrical Engineering (mbo+/hbo)
- 4-6 years of experience in a Medical and/or Technical environment (is preferred)
- Experience with Altium.
- Experience with MS Office environment.
- Knowledge of medical standards (e.g. IEC 62304, ISO 13485) is preferred.
- Experience with Unit Testing, Solid Works and CoralDraw is preferred.
- Strong skills in troubleshooting and debugging, with attention to detail and a quality oriented work ethic.
- Ability to read and modify hardware schematics.
- Strong technical writing capability and
- Strong verbal and written skills in both Dutch and English.
- Motivated self-starter with an ability to determine when to act and when to ask for support.
- Team player and hands-on mentality.
LABORIE, (www.LABORIE.com) is a leading global developer, manufacturer and marketer of medical technologies and devices. We deliver innovative Urological and Gastrointestinal products that improve patients' health and quality of life. Our reputation and brand continues to be the "gold standard" in our industry.
In business since 1967, LABORIE proudly serves the global market with its European headquarters located in Enschede, The Netherlands. Our global reach extends to 11 offices, in 10 countries and our manufacturing facilities are located in Mississauga, Montreal, USA, The Netherlands and Switzerland. Working closely with clinicians, universities, and non-profits around the globe, we make a difference worldwide. Please visit our website for more information.
At LABORIE, you will work in a supportive work culture every day within a professional and innovative environment. You will share information and work closely together in an international team. LABORIE offers competitive compensation and benefits, like flexible working arrangements and the option to buy up to 6 additional vacation days. LABORIE offers many opportunities for career advancement, product training and significant on-the-job training. You will be working with high-end equipment. Your workplace will be located in Enschede, The Netherlands.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!