Keep informed about the latest vacancies?
Become a member of Twente.com and receive via e-mail a job alert. Fill in your profile and receive vacancies of your interest.
We are looking for a EH&S Specialist.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Ensuring that the site’s EH&S Management System complies with regulatory requirements, corporate policies and appropriate Standard Practices and procedures.
- Interpretation of Lean EHS criteria, translation into requirements and training, teaching and coaching site staff in the tools and techniques for the business to achieve the necessary level of Lean maturity and progress towards zero injuries.
- Support and guidance of site staff in accident/incident investigations, ensures analytical rigor in accident causation and contributing factors, identification of appropriate root cause counter measures and verifications of effectiveness of corrective actions.
- Tracking an verification of site EHS KPI performance, on-time reporting and validation of statics and values reported.
- Conducting audits and inspections, supporting and coaching of site staff in the preparation of compliance audits using auditing tools as Enhesa scorecards, for example.
- Conducting Management System Evaluations (MSE) and self-audits related to external certification schemes (e.g. SCC (VCA), ISO 14001, OHSAS 18000).
- Chair the VGM-committee and EHS-committee meetings.
- Responding to customer request, audits, qualifications and advise Pentair Enschede on dealing with regulatory agencies or other external third parties.
- Translate corporate EHS/CSR initiatives and programs as “Zero Landfill” and “Energy Treasure Hunt” into operational projects and programs.
- Conduction / organize EHS training (introduction to new employees, toolbox, etc.).
- Leading the Emergency Organization (Hoofd-BHV).
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent. A background in chemical plants or food processing is preferred.
- Certified as safety professional (MVK or HVK).
- At least 2 years professional EHS experience in a manufacturing, service or distribution environment.
- Knowledge of VCA.
- Solid comprehension of Lean operating principles, tools and methods.
- Effective communications skills to work from shop floor employees to management.
- Fluent Dutch language, good English speaking and reporting skills.
- Possess a high level of personal drive, positive attitude and integrity, strong analytical, hands on, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set priorities.
Pentair is 30,000 employees strong. We work around the globe to deliver industry-leading products, service and solutions for our customers’ diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection. Our inventive thinking, collaborative spirit, disciplined work ethic and breadth of experts allows us to deliver Inspired Solutions for a Changing World. Through our capabilities as a company, our innovative products and our Win Right values, we have the opportunity to define a clear and compelling role for Pentair in the global community. Everything we do is driven by our passion to help people live better, and we are committed to creating inspired solutions for a changing world.
By clicking the application button, you will be navigated to the website of the company. In case the link is not working anymore, the vacancy has expired and you will no longer be able to apply. We try to keep our job database as up-to-date as possible, we would very much appreciate it if you could let us know in case a link is not working.
Would you like to be kept up-to-date about other interesting jobs in Twente, then sign up here and create your own job account!