- A collaboration between companies from Twente is making a major contribution towards making the region more sustainable.
- Together, Siers, Ter Steege and DVEP Energy are responsible for the installation of over five thousand solar panels.
- The companies have a joint ambition, and there is a lot of trust between them, and they are working towards making Twente more and more sustainable.
Ter Steege, which once started as a construction company, does much more than just constructing. It is essential to Ter Steege that their buildings become more sustainable to reduce the impact on the environment. They are working towards a gas-free future. Ter Steege does this by installing solar panels on the roofs of their buildings, among other things. The energy that these panels generate is used for heating offices, production halls and workshops and for charging electric cars.
DVEP, a sustainable energy supplier and an expert on the energy market, has joined Ter Steege’s projects so that they can join forces and continue pursuing their ambitions regarding sustainability. It was clear from the start that the aspirations and characters from both companies are the same. “We immediately felt mutual trust, and that never went away”, says Bas Wolters, sustainability manager at DVEP Energie.
DVEP Energie supervises all solar projects from beginning to end; from technical and financial feasibility studies, subsidy applications, construction advice (about grid reinforcement and lightning protection, among other things), complete NEN 1010 delivery inspections and supervising the realisation, to the final service contract. The service contract includes daily monitoring, production overviews, service inspections, cleaning and insurance through factory warranty reinsurance.
DVEP Energie and Siers have been working together successfully for years. DVEP Energie involved Siers in the cooperation with Ter Steege so that Siers’s strength as a solid, certified party could be used in the sustainability plans. They can guarantee a very high quality together, something crucial to all three companies.
Siers Installatietechniek specialises in the construction, management and maintenance of solar power installations, and they install thousands of panels annually for various clients throughout the Netherlands. Siers is InstallQ-certified for solar power installations, and they distinguish themselves by positioning themselves as a partner for clients in the solar energy market. Siers focusses on having an integral approach, in which expertise on medium and low voltage, grounding and lightning protection can be used. This means that Siers has the important task of ensuring the quality and safety of the installations. The installation itself can be relatively easy, but ensuring safety is very complex.
- Bouwmaat Enschede with approximately 1.000 panels;
- GAMMA Nijverdal with approximately 1.000 panels;
- Ter Steege Materieeldienst Rijssen with approximately 1.700 panels;
- Main Office Ter Steege Rijssen with approximately 150 panels;
- Eurol Nijverdal with approximately 1.000 panels;
New projects are already being developed for the future. The three companies are currently working on a solar project for the ROC in Rijssen.
Date: 10 September 2020 |
Source of tekst: Ter Steege Groep, DVEP Energie en Siers Groep Oldenzaal B.V. |