Eight programmes received the distinction Top Rated Programme – double that of the previous year. The distinction is given to studies scoring 75 points or higher:
- Applied Physics (92 points)
- Chemical Science and Engineering (84 points)
- Communication Science (82 points)
- Industrial Engineering and Management (80 points)
- ATLAS (80 points)
- Creative Technology (78 points)
- Applied Mathematics (76 points)
- Technical Computer Science (76 points)
Some additional facts that stand out:
- 14 programmes scored 1st in their category.
- 13 programmes placed higher than the previous year.
- All faculties rated higher than the previous year.
- The Faculty of Science and Technology earned the highest average score.
- The EEMCS Faculty showed the most progress.
Thom Palstra, Rector Magnificus of the University of Twente, is proud of the results of the Keuzegids and encourages everyone to maintain these excellent results, and even improve where possible. “The results show that students value the small scale of the university as this grants sufficient attention for their personal development. Each year we continue to see improvement in satisfaction ratings. The educational programmes are always open to improvement and maintain a pragmatic approach; this doesn’t go unnoticed by the students. Once again, the Twente Education Model (TOM) has proven its value.” Curious to know what students think? Continue reading hier.
Are you interested in studying in Twente? Then visit the Open Days of the University of Twente on the 15th, 16th and 17th of November. Check Twente.com/vacatures for career opportunities in Twente. Together with your colleagues, you can contribute to top education in Twente!